27 Sep Clinical Dietitian
Clinical Dietitian Job Opening at James Square Syracuse
Full-Time 37.5 hrs per week, with Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree from an accredited institution with a major in foods or nutrition, accreditation from Commission on Dietetic Registration; clinical experience with geriatric patients preferred. Will consider RD eligible candidates.
- Assessing, monitoring, and re-evaluating assigned residents for nutritional status.
- Assumes clinical duties of Dietitians and Diet Technicians in their absences.
- Participates in conferences and meetings necessary for achieving total nutritional care of residents.
- Reviews and revises the Nutritional Care Plans of assigned residents.
- Works with, and advises Diet Technicians regarding the nutritional status and plan of care for their residents.
- Monitors resident’s consumption and meal trays served on the units, current and accurate diet orders, monthly weights, nourishment, and meal patterns of residents.
- Conducts initial admission interview, hospital chart review, staff-family interview, previous diet pattern and follow-up.
- Monitors the nursing units for resident’s status change & re-evaluates nutritional effect.
- Participated in resident visitations, diet instructions and counseling, intake studies, and documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Negotiable salary.